Process priority class optimizer for Windows.
- Simple and easy to use
- Automatically shutdown unwanted applications/processes
- Automatically adjust applications execution priorities based on user preference
- Transparently boost performance
MP3 Stream Editor 3.2 Visually edit MP3 audio on a 3D sample display. Encode, re-encode, convert to WAV/WMA or any other command line encoder, record MP3/Flac streams, burn AudioCD or MP3 CD/DVD compilations, professional ID3v2 Tagger, CD ripper with cddb/freedb support.
TFormAbout 1.0 About dialog form with license text and splash screen component.
- Transparently boost performance (and system responsiveness)
- Anti-LockUp: automatically withdraw CPU time from aggressive processes
- Shutdown processes automatically at a given date-time
- Uses only ~12MBs of memory and very little CPU time
- Win32 and Win64 version
- Windows NT/Windows XP (psapi.dll)
- DirectX9 and a compatible 3D GFX card
Limitations in the unregistered version:
- Saving the settings is disabled
- 25 day trial
The default setings should be ok for a regular user.
There is a safety switch that will turn off optimizing if the cycle's length is greater then the preset. Setting the optimizing cycle lower will react to boosting mechanism only.
Setting the managing profiles refresh to smaller value speeds up the auto-set class priorities task. Optimizing cycle timing also affects the Anti-LockUp (automatic priority class lowering function) reaction speed.