"XSign XML Signature Component" and "XEnc XML Encryption Component" are ActiveX and XPCOM software components that bring strong security to your data and applications. You can use them to sign,encrypt and decrypt XML documents using X509 certificates
Log Parser Lizard 3.0.0 Log Parser Lizard is a free GUI for MS Log Parser, a powerful engine for query access to text based data, such as log files, XML files, and CSV files, as well as the event log, IIS log, the registry, the file system, and the Active Directory, etc...
XT File Shredder Lizard 2.1 XT File Shredder Lizard is a secure file removal tool, which allows you to remove sensitive data from your disk drives by overwriting it and than delete it. When you use XT File Shredder Lizard to erase a file's content, you are assured that data doe
Description: "XSign XML Signature Component" and "XEnc XML Encryption Component" are ActiveX and XPCOM software components that bring strong security to your data and applications. You can use them to sign, encrypt and decrypt XML documents using X509 certificates in just few lines of code. The result XML documents are portable to any environment that supports XML Encryption and XML Signature such as MS .Net and Java. The components encapsulate the complexity of XML signature and encryption process into a very simple interface.
These components are designed to be used on the client side of Web based applications in any scripting environments,such as Java Script or VB Script in Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
1. Signing, encrypting and decrypting XML documents according to W3C XML cryptography standards using X.509 Certificates.
3. Also available as XPCOM component for use in Mozilla Firefox.
4. Compatible with Microsoft.Net, ASP.Net and many other XML encryption, decryption and signature verification libraries.
5. Implemented on the Windows platform and uses Microsoft's standard API for cryptographic functions and XML processing.
6. Stand alone installation.No need for MS XML, CAPICOM, Java RT or MS.Net.
7. Compatible with Internet Explorer and Firefox on all Windows operation systems including Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (x86 and x64). XSign is also available for Windows Mobile.
8. Implements the XML digital signature standard (XSign) and XML encryption standard (XEnc) of the W3C and IETF
9. Full support of Unicode characters.
10. Support for user certificate store to find X509 certificates, meaning that all devices including installed certificates on your computer, smart cards, and USB tokens, can be used to sign and encrypt the XML document.
Digital signatures 'could be forged' Encryption circles are buzzing with news that mathematical functions embedded in common security applications have previously unknown weaknesses.
Cryptography break threatens digital signatures Researchers in the field of cryptography have been successfully breaking the hash functions that are used to secure the privacy of electronic communications, threatening the integrity of digital signatures, according to a report on Slashdot.