ClickyMouse, Standard Edition 7.4.8
( View screenshot )
|Create macros working in any Windows application and trigger them by defined mouse action Key features: 150+ commands, macro debugger, visual macro editing, application specific macros, password protected macros and more.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- ExeDesk, Standard Edition 3.0.5 The ExeDesk is a feature rich virtual desktop manager that optionaly replaces standard Windows desktop. The program features multiple object types (icons, buttons, frames, text,...), menus, tool windows and more. Fully customizable and easy to use.
|Show all author software|
ClickyMouse software is designed to allow you to assign macros to different mouse actions and perform repetitive tasks quickly. Thanks to powerful build-in macro language (contains 150+ commands) the ClickyMouse allows a user to perform variety tasks including: inserting text, inserting time & date, file operations, clipboard operations, FTP upload & download, windows operation, sending keystrokes and mouse clicks and more.
- Easy to use three-pane user interface.
- Strong macro language with over 150 commands.
- Fully featured macro editor with integrated debugger.
- Application specific macros - the same trigger can start different macros in different - applications. This allows user to unify computer environment.
- Password protected macros
- Shared macros allows user groups to share the same macros in corporate network.
macro, mouse, automation, script, debugger, automate, recorder, key, clipboard, enhancement
Pentium 90MHz, 64MB RAM, 15MB disk space, Internet Explorer 4.0 or newer
Image find commands improved, wildcards support for windows identification, form command imrovements, UI improvements, macro toolbar fixes, more commands improvements.
| Find last version of ClickyMouse, Standard Edition|
| Freeware alternatives ClickyMouse, Standard Edition 7.4.8|
| Free Download ClickyMouse, Standard Edition 7.4.8 from macrotoolworks.com|