This uses kernal driver to remove the copy protection of a DVD movie, allowing you backup the movie using most DVD backup tools. It can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player.
imlSoft File Guard 3.4.7 Use this tool to lock, password protect or write protect file,folder,disks.Nobody can access or destroy the protected data without password.
imlSoft File Guard Professional 4.2.8 imlSoft Folder Guard Professional solves your security issues by preventing unauthorised access to your private data using military strength encryption and password protection.
Description: imlSoft DVD Movie Backup tools uses kernal driver to remove the copy protection of a DVD movie, allowing you backup the movie using most DVD backup tools. It can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
Features and Benefits:
• Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
• Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
• Decrypts 'on the fly'
• Compatible with all DVD media
• Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
• Works with all DVD copying and all DVD player software
• Works transparently for the operating system:
DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
• Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
• Build Image Function: Backup your DVD movie to a ISO file
• Provide Virtual Driver function:can make a virtual cd drive ,it supports ISO image file
Movie Studios Allow Some Video Copying A group of eight companies, including Warner Bros. Studios and Walt Disney, are announcing plans to make available a content-management technology. The technology, called Advanced Access Content System or AACS, would allow consumers to copy prerecorded ..
Movie Makers, Tech Firms Ink DVD Copying Pact In an announcement late Tuesday, Microsoft, IBM, Intel, Matsushita (Panasonic), Warner Brothers and the Walt Disney Company said they would develop a DVD copy-protection scheme that will allow consumers to make backup copies of movies ...