Easiest way to add flash preloader to your flash design: there is no need for a piece of Actionscript code, just drag and drop the component from the Components Panel onto the first frame of your flash movie, and the flash preloader is done.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Mac OS
Flash Snow Effect Component 1.0 Easiest way to add snow effect to your flash design. Just drag & drop the component from the Components Panel onto the scene of your movie, and the flash snow effect is ready to go.
Flash Firefly Effect Component 1.0 Easiest way to design flash firefly effect: there is no need for a piece of Actionscript code, just drag and drop the component from the Components Panel onto the scene of your flash movie, and the flash firefly effect is done.
Description: Flash Preloader Circle Component is an easy and fast way to add preloader to your Flash design. It is a standard extension for Adobe Flash CS3 and CS4, Actionscript 3.0, both on Windows and Mac. Adding a preloader to your Flash is just as easy as dragging and dropping the component on the first frame of your Flash movie, there is no need for a piece of Actionscript code. You can define colour, display text, error message and the action after the load completion. With the component, not only you can add a preloader to the Flash movie itself, you can also use it to load external image, SWF and FLV video files.
This is a quick start of how to add a preloader to your Flash design.
1. Unzip downloaded package PreloaderCircle.zip, double click the file PreloaderCircle.mxp, open it with Adobe Extension Manager, follow the instructions and complete the installation.
2. Restart Adobe Flash IDE, create a new AS3.0 based Flash file or open your existing AS3.0 based Flash file.
3. Insert a blank keyframe as the first frame in the Flash design.
4. Click menu Windows > Components (Ctrl + F7), open the Components Panel, navigate to the folder MTool Components, drag and drop the PreloaderCircle component on to the first frame.
5. Click menu Windows > Component Inspector (Shift + F7), open the Component Inspector panel. You can adjust colour, rotating speed of the preloader.
6. Publish your movie to to test the preloader. The preloader may display a very short time or may not display when testing locally. To see the preloader effect, you may need to upload your files to a web server.
A2 Flash preloader 1.0 Fast and easy ! A2 Flash preloader is a versatile sw to create, in seconds, preloader to load external SWF or JPG images files without any coding. Choose from1600 graphical
Flash Preloader Spinning Component 1.0 Easiest way to add flash preloader to your flash design: there is no need for a piece of Actionscript code, just drag and drop the component from the Components Panel onto the
VOIP Components for Rent A company that leases VOIP-enabling hardware and software adds the cross-carrier element, mediating between different IP protocols and adding routing, call detail records and security.