IBillIt for AIM/ARB for Authorize.Net 1.1
( View screenshot )
|IBillIt for AIM and ARB is a single library for integrating with Authorize.net's AIM and ARB APIs w/bonus features like line order item tracking, totaling, and custom data support. Authorize.net certified.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- CyberSoft PhileSplitter 2003 4.0.1 Very powerful file splitting utility featuring folder splitting, script generation, plug-in support, encryption, compression, resuming, HTML generation and lots more!
- Brian Kopps Alliance Leveling Guide 3.1.45 Briankopps 1-80 Alliance Leveling WoW Guide is a Secret Path That Blizzard Doesn't Want YOU To Know About. Every step is numbered and sorted by each zone that you will quest in up to level 80, including amazing mod that will uncover your entire map
|Show all author software|
IBillIt was the first, and is still the best, library certified by Authorize.net for their Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) service.
IBillIt includes complete documentation included, along with sample code, getting started and full reference documentation.
Bonus features: the ability to track line order items; totalling of a variety of amounts such as taxes and shipping; the ability to include custom data; the ability to set default properties to avoid redundant code; duplicate billing information; and MD5 Hash Validation support.
Authorize.Net, AIM, ARB, ecommerce, credit card, integrate
.NET Framework (installed with download)
1.1.1989.0000 - 2010-06-13
- Support for partial trust environments
- Support for ServiceManager.Expect100Continue on gateway submit
- Fixes prob where empty string threw 'value exceeds max length'
- Fix bug with Subscription.ECheckType not being emitted
| Freeware alternatives IBillIt for AIM/ARB for Authorize.Net 1.1|
| Free Download IBillIt for AIM/ARB for Authorize.Net 1.1 from itdevworks.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- kCharge 2.0 kCharge is a powerful Windows application that provides a fast, safe, and secure way to process incoming credit card payments on your PC. kCharge works with your existing credit
- IBillIt .NET Lib for Authorize.Net CIM 1.0 CIM Library integrates Authorize.Net's CIM Service. CIM enables PCI-DSS compliance. CIM Library uses a familiar object model and provides events and multi-threading options. Built
|Find all software similar on IBillIt for AIM/ARB for Authorize.Net 1.1|
- Paedophiles face credit card blacklist Paedophiles who use credit cards to pay for access to child abuse sites risk having their credit cards withdrawn. National Crime Squad Assistant Chief Constable Jim Gamble said UK police were working with banks and credit reference agencies on procedures
- Ga. Credit-Card Holders 'Blink' Cards About 400,000 credit-card holders in Georgia will be the first in the country to use a new technology that allows them to pay for items by waving their card near a terminal instead of swiping it through a machine.
|Find all news similar on IBillIt for AIM/ARB for Authorize.Net 1.1|