|Gears.IFilterHelper greatly facilitates and expedites tasks related to extracting text from a variety of sources, from familiar Word documents to Adobe PDF files and much, much more. Try Gears.IFilterHelper and it will never let you down!|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- NeoBirthday 2.1.1 Stop missing birthdays of friends and relatives. NeoBirthday keeps birth dates, e-mail addresses and phone numbers on a nice calendar and reminds you in advance about upcoming birthdays. It is very friendly to use, even to novice users. Try it out!
- ISOMagic 5.0.8.0609 ISOMagic is a powerful and easy CD image file edit tool. It can create /edit /extract ISO files,make image files from CD-ROM or hard disk, and It can make bootable ISO,use it for vmware,for burning a bootable CD.It also
|Show all author software|
Text extraction is a task that many developers face every day. As superficially simple as it may sound, this task becomes a real problem when the program should efficiently work with a large number of document types and formats.
Writing your own components may require too much time and efforts, which otherwise could have been invested into improving the program core and general optimization.
There are many extractors available on the market for each document type, but their aggregate cost may by far exceed your budget for this aspect of your application. If you are looking for an affordable, stable, easy-to-use and elegant solution for text extraction in .NET environment, make sure you don't miss Gears.IFilterHelper!
Based on a proprietary technology by Microsoft Corp. - IFilters - and a corresponding API, Gears.IFilterHelper greatly facilitates and expedites tasks related to extracting text from a variety of sources, from familiar Word documents to Adobe PDF files and much, much more. The goal and motto of Gears.IFilterHelper developers was to turn the complexity of the IFilters API into the transparent and intuitive approach implemented in Gears.IFilterHelper, and to focus on the most important and demanded areas of functionality.
The main advantages of the library:
- Extracts text from files
- Supports .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0
- C#, VB.NET and other CLS-compliant languages
- Works with any well-written IFilters
- Supports more 50 document formats
- Automatically detects installed IFilters
- Provides extended information about IFilters
Being a simple and focused .NET library written entirely in C#, Gears.IFilterHelper.Net can be used for any .NET application, allowing you to start extracting text by adding just a few lines of code. Apart from being an efficient IFilters wrapper, the component is great at what it was designed for - getting this text out of a wide assortment of file formats! Try Gears.IFilterHelper and it will never let you down.
.NET, PDF IFilter, text extraction, text, IFilters, pdf extractor, IFilter, extraction, IFilters wrapper, pdf to text, C#
.Net Framework 1.0 or later
- .NET 4.0 supports
| Find last version of Gears.IFilterHelper|
| Freeware alternatives Gears.IFilterHelper 1.2|
| Free Download Gears.IFilterHelper 1.2 from ifilterhelper.net|
- Adobe Net Up on Demand for PDF Software Adobe Systems Inc. said income in the latest quarter rose as wider adoption of its PDF standard for digital documents continued to drive demand, prompting the software-maker to boost its fiscal 2005 financial targets.
- Adobe Runs Down the Stats on PDF's Enterprise Penetration Acrobat marketing exec Pam Deziel says Adobe is striving toward making PDFs more secure, at making workflows more efficient, and at achieving compliance with government mandates now that the format has become a standard for electronic documents.
|Find all news similar on Gears.IFilterHelper 1.2|