|Queryshow is a Power Point add-in that allows users to export presentations as web pages. This add-in uses JQuery technology for slide transitions and navigations. All pages, java scripts and style files are automatically created.|
Jan 30, 2013 13:48:49|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Xidie Security Suite 2.1 By combining cryptography with steganography, by using strong compression algorithms, well recognized and new encryption algorithms, classic and new steganographic techniques, Xidie Security Suite is one of the top steganography and encryption tools
- SpyXie Voice Chat 1.1 Lightweight, configurable and user friendly this application is based on the TCP-IP protocol. Designed for both the individual user and the business community it has the ability to create conference rooms and person-to-person voice talk session.
|Show all author software|
Queryshow is a PowerPoint add-in that converts your Power point presentations into nice looking web pages using jQuery technology for slide transitions and navigations.
It is very easy to use - just click Convert to QueryShow in the Queryshow PowerPoint toolbar to produce the Queryshow presentation embedded in a web page. All required files are automatically created very fast.
Queryshow is a Power Point add-in. After installing Queryshow, a new toolbar is added to Power Point application: the Queryshow toolbar. With only one mouse click users can convert their Power Point presentations and make them available online.
* Integration in Power Point: export is done directly from Power Point; no external components/applications
* Work with all versions of Power Point (2000, XP, 2003, 2007); works with pptx and ppt files!
* User defined player colour schemes (background colours)
* Thumbnail views of slides in a special toolbar
* Background music in mp3 format
* Customisable export (user can export all slides or only a few slides.
* Single form interface very easy to use
* User could adjust/change the slides sizes and the pictures format (JPEG GIF or PNG)
* User defined slide delay
* Slide transition animations effects automatically generated
* Slide show control with thumbnails, and buttons for play/stop slideshow, previous/next slide, display slide thumbnails...
* Web ready export: all required files are automatically created; no need to run inside a web server; works online and offline!
* Easy install and uninstall: click and go; with only one click the add-in is installed and ready to use! Also the install package is very small.
power point, add-in, export, export to html, export as web page, ppt to html, ppt to web, ppt, queryshow, jquery, ppt add-in, Power point add-in
Microsoft Office 2000 or later
| Freeware alternatives Queryshow 1.1|
| Free Download Queryshow 1.1 from add-in.ro|
Similar software shotlights:
- XL-Addin 1.1 XL-Addin Exporter is the fast, affordable way to create professional-quality Power Point presentations or Web pages. XL-Addin provide useful tools for auditors, managers and
- Silvershow 1.1 Silvershow is a Power Point add-in that allows users to export presentations to Silverlight. This add-in uses Silverlight technology for slide transitions and navigations. All
|Find all software similar on Queryshow 1.1|
- Google Adds More Searchable Pages If the Internet were a giant fish tank, and Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Google were fish, the Google fish just gave the big Microsoft one a gentle tail slap in the face.
- Google Allows Users to Add Home Page Tools Google Inc. on Thursday introduced a new option that will enable visitors to display more information on the online search engine leader's bare-bones home page, a departure that pushes the company a step closer to operating an Internet portal in the mold
|Find all news similar on Queryshow 1.1|