Flash Firefly Effect Component 1.0 Easiest way to design flash firefly effect: there is no need for a piece of Actionscript code, just drag and drop the component from the Components Panel onto the scene of your flash movie, and the flash firefly effect is done.
Flash Curtain Opening Component 1.0 Easiest way to design flash curtain opening effect: just drag and drop the component from the Components Panel onto the scene of your flash movie, and the flash theatre curtain opening effect is ready to go.
Description: Flash Snow Effect Component is an easy and fast way to add snow effect to your Flash design. It is a standard extension for Adobe Flash CS3 and CS4, Actionscript 3.0, both on Windows and Mac. Adding a snow effect to your Flash is as easy as dragging and dropping the component on the scene of your Flash movie. You can select from three kinds of snow styles, define colour and number of flakes, the falling speed and transparency of the whole snow effect.
1. Unzip downloaded package SnowEffect.zip, double click the file SnowEffect.mxp, open it with Adobe Extension Manager, follow the instructions and complete the installation.
2. Restart Adobe Flash IDE, create a new AS3.0 based Flash file or open your existing AS3.0 based Flash file.
Flash Snow Effect Component User Guide
3. Click menu Windows > Components (Ctrl + F7), open the Components Panel, navigate to the folder MTool Components, drag and drop the SnowEffect component on to the stage. By default, the colour of the snow flake is white, so to make it visible on the stage, the background colour of the Flash movie needs to be non-white.
4. Use the properties panel or free transform tool to adjust the size and position of the component on the stage.
5. Click menu Windows > Component Inspector (Shift + F7), open the Component Inspector panel. You can select from three kinds of snow styles, define colour and number of flakes, the falling speed and transparency of the whole snow effect.
6. Click menu Control > Test Movie (Ctrl+Enter) to test the snow effect.
Snow Effect in Flash 1.01 Falling snow effect for Flash MX 2004 and Flash8 is a physical model of the winter falling snow. Falling snow effect for Flash MX 2004 and Flash8 is a physical model of the winter
Snow Flash Effect 1.0 Add snowfall, rain, bubbles or space flight effect to your flash animations with free Snow Flash Effect component. No need to exercise your programming skills. Snow Flash Effect is
TiVo's ripple effect: Water-cooler chill When Los Angeles architect Anthony Poon, 41, hears people in his office start to talk about the latest episode of The O.C. or American Idol, he tells them to pipe down. He likes to record the shows and watch them in a batch later on, and he doesn't want a
VOIP Components for Rent A company that leases VOIP-enabling hardware and software adds the cross-carrier element, mediating between different IP protocols and adding routing, call detail records and security.