|Hexagonal Chess is a computer game that develops human intellect with a new approach to a traditional chess game. Play hexagonal chess, checkers, nard or backgammon against computer or friend, find new chess strategies or make it your chess trainer.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Byzantine Circular Chess 2.1 Byzantine Circular Chess is a computer game that develops human intellect with a new approach to a traditional chess game. Play circular chess against computer or your friend, find new chess strategies or make it your advanced chess tactics trainer.
|Show all author software|
Hexagonal chess is a chess game variant played on a hexagonal board. Of all popular chess variants this is probably the youngest one - game rules, starting positions and game theory were primarily developed in the 20th century. Still, hexagonal chess is one of the most advanced chess game variants today.
This computer Hexagonal Chess game is designed to develop human intellect with this new hexagonal approach to traditional chess game. Play hexagonal chess, checkers, nard or backgammon against computer or friend, find new chess strategies or make it your advanced chess trainer.
The built-in powerful computer chess engine helps greatly improve skills of both amateur and advanced players.
Main features include:
- play against a computer or a friend
- select various starting positions
- multiplayer chess
- standard, giveaway and suicide modes
- save and load your games at any moment
- logbook feature records all moves
- stepback to any previous move in the game history
- computer makes typical human mistakes
- powerful chess engine
- four games, including chess, checkers, corners and backgammon to play on the hexagonal board
- each game includes a number of variations, modes and options
chess free games, checkers, play chess against computer, computer chess, multiplayer chess, giveaway chess, computer game, draughts, hexagonal checkers, nard, chess, how to play chess, backgammon, develop intellect, chess strategies, hexagonal chess
no special requirements
additional starting positions; multiboard game; standard, giveaway and suicide modes
| Freeware alternatives Hexagonal Chess 2.0|
| Free Download Hexagonal Chess 2.0 from download.drivemind.com|