|Made for managing your projects, AxProject is an essential tool to precisely estimate plan costs and end terms, elegantly level resources, set task dependencies and constraints, keep up with plan evolution, with limitless undo/redo.|
Jan 30, 2013 13:48:29|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- AxpViewer 3.25 Developed for reading and reading Microsoft Project plans, this MS Project viewer is affordable access to MPP files. Usable and affordable, AxpViewer will accurately import and display project attributes giving your team the correct project view.
|Show all author software|
As a feature-rich as well as effective project management software, this project planner will be your key instrument upon corporate and business project planning. If you need a steadfast, rich in features as well as affordable project management software, AxProject is one. This product has the complete functionality you may need in project management: project finish dates or its costs precisely calculated, one-click-to-create tasks or tasks, selection of resource types, really useful and visual Gantt charts, effectively controlled critical matters, and an unlimited availablility of undo/redo actions.
Using this PM product, even the most complex project turns into a clear, sensible and comprehensible task-by-task plan with task dependencies, time constraints and clear-cut deadlines. Contrasting to many other PM solutions, AxProject lets you select the type of resources you may assign to tasks: work, cost and material resources, thus, making your plan estimates and assumptions as practical and true to life as possible.
In addition, this program will help identify critical tasks that could affect the end dates of the entire plan, and efficiently manage them (critical path approach). Even more impressively, you could stay informed of resource overloading and immediately reschedule and reassign their tasks in a more optimum style, a feature also referred to as a team planner. Variable and flexible calendars, including work weeks and exceptions, Microsoft Project import and export, 4 kinds of task dependencies, task splitting, endless "what if" scenarios, and there is yet more to mention! Nice plus user-friendly interface in tabbed toolbars (like Ribbon) will be a nice advantage on top of that. Experience easy and efficient planning with this project planner and begin making your success plans today!
project management software, project planning, project management, PM software, project plan, Gantt chart, project cost, calendar, schedule, task management, work resources, material resources, cost resources, critical path, assignments, status date
Windows XP or later, 256 MB RAM, 25 MB HDD, 800×600 or higher resolution
In new AxProject, you can easily and smartly manage resources' workload and overallocation issues, a feature also known as a team planner. Once you see an overallocated resource, you can reschedule the excessive task for the resource to perform it when less busy, or reassign it to another resource.
| Freeware alternatives AxProject 3.25|
| Free Download AxProject 3.25 from axproject.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- PlanBee project management planning tool 2.0e Critical Path Project Management Planning tool. Inexpensive alternative to MS Project. Reports, PERT charts and Gantt charts may be either printed, or copied to the clipboard. Web
- jxProject 220.127.116.11 Free Project Management Software - Windows/Linux/Mac, Supports resource leveling/optimizer, parent/child task structures and familiar linking relationships. Flexible resource
|Find all software similar on AxProject 3.25|
- Report: Storage-Resource Management Drives Industry Growth Storage-resource management software is, for the first time, the leading growth driver in the overall storage-software market, according to IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Storage Software Tracker.
- Group Warns on Consumption of Resources Humanity's reliance on fossil fuels, the spread of cities, the destruction of natural habitats for farmland and over-exploitation of the oceans are destroying Earth's ability to sustain life, the environmental group WWF warned in a new report Thursday.
|Find all news similar on AxProject 3.25|