Not only a puzzle creator and solver, but a great tutor to help you quickly master sudoku skills. It can automatically generate five different levels of puzzles and supports a powerful hint system with two sets of techniques to help you when needed.
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:20
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Description: You must not be strange to the world-famous sudoku game. Many people cannot stop playing this simple but also complicated number game as soon as they started it. Sudoku game is always a good option for you either when you want to challenge your intelligence limit or when you just want to kill time. While this software is aimed to bring you an extra-fresh experience. Not only a puzzle generator and solver, iSudoku is also a great tutor to help you quickly master sudoku skills. It has the following features:
1. Our superb and unique hint system helps you learn various sudoku techniques rather than giving you answers only.
2. You can generate and solve unlimited numbers of puzzles in 5 different levels of difficulties.
3. Powerful undo and redo features enable you to review every move you have made.
4. Various input methods, including mouse input, keyboard input, dialer pad input and mouse wheel support, can always satisfy all your needs.
5. Four different text formats are supported for puzzle opening and saving. This helps you exchange puzzles with others easily.
6. You can design a puzzle of your own.
7. Puzzles can be copied into and pasted from clipboard in 4 different text formats.
8. You can also copy and save the original or current puzzle as an image.
9. A user-friendly interface is just designed for you.
10. Powerful help file provides you with every detailed information you want to know about.
11. It supports multiple interface languages: English, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional.
Apple takes pre-orders for Logic, Logic Express 7.1 Apple is now taking pre-orders for the next major update to the companies professional grade music applications, Logic and Logic Express. The update, which brings both applications to version 7.1, will ship on DVD and will cost US$19.95.