|CrystalOCR - is an OCR software development kit. Developers can use it to embed high-quality optical character recognition functionality in their products.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:02|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- WiFi-Manager 5.5 WiFi-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows XP SP2/SP3 and Vista using one set of API functions.
- CD Collection 2.21 CD Collection is designed to help you maintain and organize a collection of your CD-ROMs, hard disks, removable and network drives etc. The program catalogs contents of your media and makes it available for offline browsing and searching.
|Show all author software|
CrystalOCR - is an OCR toolkit that allows developers to embed high-quality optical character recognition functionality in their products. While the recognition quality delivered by CrystalOCR is on a par with the premium OCR packages on the market, we also offer a royalty-free licensing policy. This gives our customers the lowest total cost of ownership of a quality OCR system, enabling them to create software products that are more competitive.
- Support of many image formats: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF and many others
- Support of multipage image formats (TIFF, GIF).
- Ability to load image from a file, memory or pixel data.
- Robust adaptive image binarization supports images with poor brightness or low contrast
- Ability to perform zonal OCR: select one or multiple areas for OCR
- Ability to specify different OCR options for different areas
- ICR module for handwritten digits
- Support of English, German, French, Spanish and Russian languages
- Ability to specify several languages for OCR
- Ability to specify different languages for different areas on an image
- Ability to use several CPU cores for even faster OCR
- Unique character analysis technology delivering reliable recognition of any fonts
- Advanced algorithms for poor-quality text, distorted, connected and broken characters
- Dictionaries are used for the best recognition
- Ability to exclude some characters from character set when necessary
- Ability to get additional information about text lines, words and characters: position, size, quality, etc
- Full Unicode support
- Simple API interface and sample projects for various programming languages: C#, C++, VB.NET, Delphi, C++ Builder, VB
- A wide set of supported frameworks and technologies that can use Crystal OCR: .NET, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET, Silverlight
- Both native x86 and x64 binaries are available
OCR, Image, optical character recognition, tool, library, component
1GHz CPU, 256MB RAM
A lot of new features were added
| Freeware alternatives CrystalOCR 1.5.276|
| Free Download CrystalOCR 1.5.276 from nicomsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Aspose.OCR for .NET 126.96.36.199 Aspose.OCR for .NET is a character recognition component built to allow developers to add OCR functionality in their ASP .NET web & Windows applications & web services. It provides
- OCR .Net Components 4.0 Royalty Free OCR .Net Components that you can easily integrate into your .Net application to generate ASCII text from a Bitmap, Image, or File. OCR Tools, a division of File
|Find all software similar on CrystalOCR 1.5.276|
- NYC Library Putting Images Online The New York Public Library is putting hundreds of thousands of its images online, allowing free personal downloads of material including maps, Civil War photos and illuminated medieval manuscripts.
|Find all news similar on CrystalOCR 1.5.276|