Auto Screenshot Maker is a screen capture tool. In just a single click or hotkey press, it can make a screenshot. The tool captures full screen/active window/selected region and saves images in following formats (JPEG/BMP/PNG), or/and Word document.
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:41
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Taskbar Helper 2.1 Taskbar Helper is designed to help users eliminate clutter in the taskbar when many applications are open on the desktop. Once installed, the utility lets you hide applications from view, or minimize to the system tray (near the system clock).
Description: Auto Screenshot Maker is a screen capture tool for Windows users. In just a single click or hotkey press, you can make a perfect screenshot for a website, user manual, or a presentation. The tool captures full screen, active window, selected region - anything! The captured image can be saved to most popular formats, such as BMP, JPEG, PNG, or saved as Microsoft Word document, which is really nice if you are writing the How-To document.
The program offers the following features:
* Capture exactly what you need:
o full screen;
o active window;
o selected region;
* Saves captured image exactly as you need:
o as an image file (using most used graphics format - BMP, JPEG, PNG);
o as a Microsoft Word Word document;
* Jump-start your HOW-TO reference in seconds - Auto Screenshot Maker is able to output captured images into a single Microsoft Word document, so the only thing you need to do is to add annotations;
* Capture a series of screens automatically - Auto Screenshot Maker lets you capture the action on the screen in a series of snap shots made over a predefined period of time (e.g. 10 seconds);
* Remove duplicates automatically - Auto Screenshot Maker checks if the current screen shot is similar to the previous and removes the duplicate automatically, so that you don't have to do it yourself.
* User defined Watermark.
* Command line screen capture (available with AutoScreenshotMaker launched with -capture=EntireScreen or -capture=ActiveWindow parameter).
Flat-Screen Makers Face Patent Lawsuits in U.S. Two industrial manufacturers,Guardian Industries Corp. and Honeywell International Inc., have sued dozens of companies in the global PC andvideo display businesses in a U.S. federal court to try torecoup royalties on liquid-crystal technology.