Lazesoft Recover My Password Unlimited Edition is a very easy to use yet powerful and flexible software can reset lost Windows password, recover forgotten Windows password, unlock locked user accounts, unlock disabled user accounts.
May 5, 2017 21:16:55
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE
Description: Lazesoft Recover My Password Unlimited Edition is a very easy to use yet powerful and flexible software can reset lost Windows password, recover forgotten Windows password, unlock locked user accounts, unlock disabled user accounts, recover Windows product CD key for reinstallation. Unlimited License - Business license that provides unlimited worldwide licensing for corporation.
Create a Windows 10 PE boot disk
Recover Windows 8/8.1/10 OEM product key from BIOS
Add Network Interface Card Drivers in the boot disk
Set screen resolution in the boot disk
Minor bug fixes
Main Features of Lazesoft Recover My Password Unlimited Edition:
* 100% recovery rate.
* Let you recover your administrator's password with a few clicks.
* Easy to install and use with a very handy and clear user interface.
* Automatically detects several operating systems installed on the computer.
* Unlocks user accounts.
* Enables user accounts.
* Disables the password expiry option.
* Supports Windows 2012 R2/2012/2008 R2/2008/2003/2000 servers
* Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 workstations.
* Works on all laptops including Legend, Toshiba, Dell, IBM etc.
* Resets local Administrator password.
* Resets Domain Administrator password
* Retrieve product keys from unbootable Windows installations.
Lazesoft Recover My Password Server 4.2.1 Lazesoft Recover My Password Server Edition is a very easy to use yet powerful and flexible software that allows users to reset lost Windows password reliably. It allows users to
Lazesoft Recover My Password Pro 3.0.0 Lazesoft Recover My Password Professional Edition is a simple yet robust Windows password recovery solution that allows users to reset forgotten Windows password reliably. It
Cisco Web Site Breached, All Passwords Reset Security at Cisco Systems remained front and center as the company confirms that it had to reset all passwords to its Web site because of a vulnerability in the search tool at Cisco.com.
Sun aims 'Rock' servers for 2008 SAN FRANCISCO--Sun Microsystems plans to release servers based on its future high-end "Rock" processors by 2008, signaling the company's long-term commitment to the embattled Sparc family.