mini PDF to POT Converter 2.0 mini PDF to POT Converter is is an easy to use PDF conversion tool that can convert PDF files to PowerPoint presentations. mini PDF to POT Converter converts PDF to POT files quickly.
mini PDF to XLSB Converter 2.0 mini PDF to XLSB Converter is a pdf conversion tool that allows for the batch processing of PDF to XLSB Converter, PDF to XLSB Converter convert PDF to XLSB quickly.
Description: mini Acrobat to Office OCR Converter does convert scanned image files, scanned PDF files and text based PDF files to editable Office documents, it is also offer powerful scanning features, it can scan multiple pages into one or more Word documents. OCR creates text from your documents.
mini Acrobat to Office OCR Converter features:
1. Acrobat to Office OCR Converter is able to convert scanned PDF files, scanned Image files and non-scanned PDF files to editable Word documents;
2. Acrobat to Office OCR Converter converts PDF to Word and preserve the original layout of your PDF in an editable Word document;
3. Several Acrobat to Office conversion options are available;
4. Acrobat to Office OCR Converter converts PDF to Rich Text Format (RTF) or Word Format;
5. Acrobat to Office conversion is processed at a very high speed;
6. Convert entire document or only a specific page range;
7. Acrobat to Office OCR Converter supports most Windows and Office platforms;
8. Acrobat to Office OCR Converter converts PDF files into Microsoft Word and RTF formats;
9. Acrobat to Office OCR Converter supports conversion from encrypted PDF files and password protected documents;
10. Acrobat to Office OCR Converter converts PDF documents to word formats, Fast, Accurate, Free Trial;
11. Acrobat to Office OCR Converter does retain original page layout;
12. Acrobat to Office OCR Converter supports batch conversion of multiple PDF documents to word files;
13. Acrobat to Office OCR Converter supports drag and drop of files;
14. Create full layout Word document and text only Word document.
U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.