|ABTO SIP SDK provides a solution to quickly build VoIP softphone that can dial and receive calls on your computer or add VoIP features into your software or web website.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- SourceGuardian PHP Encoder 9.0 SourceGuardian is the only serious choice for protecting and encrypting your PHP source code assets. With flexibility that other products only dream of Professional developers everywhere are using SourceGuardian products to distribute their scripts.
- Plexis POS 2.8.8.x Point of Sale Software for Retail, Grocery, Convenience Stores, Liquor, Restaurant, Fast Food, Bars, Coffee Shops, Pizza and Delivery. Touch Screen, Mouse or Keyboard. Caller ID Ready. Easy to install and use. Free Trial Offer.
|Show all author software|
ABTO SIP SDK provides a solution to quickly build VoIP softphone that can dial and receive calls on your computer or add VoIP features into your software or web website.
Our powerful and highly customizable VoIP client designed as ActiveX control and has wide range of Features: fully-customizable user interface and brand name, conference call, multiline features, ability to send text messages, dynamically loadable codec's, DTMF support, adaptive silence detection, adaptive jitter buffer, work through firewall or NAT, and more.
Also ABTO SIP SDK is based on IETF standards (SIP, STUN, etc.) so it is compatible with standard registrars such as Asterisk, Elastix, 3CX etc.
The new Version 3.0.11 comes with:
* Support of all versions of Windows OS
* Support of SIP, RTP, and SDP
* STUN and other IETF standards (compatible with SER, OpenSER and Asterisk)
* Encryption mode that accepts secure media
* Support of ActiveX, COM, and plain dll files
* SIP Registrar (SIP server) support
* Auto gain controller (AGC)
* Adaptive silence detection
* Adaptive jitter buffer
* DTMF (Dual Tone Multi Frequency)
* SIP Proxy authentication
* Support of calls: Hold/Retrieve Call, Forward Call (Blind Call Transfer), Transfer Call (Attended Transfer)
* Software volume control
* Record conversation into file
* Playback of WAV files into conversation
* IM interface
* Multi-party voice conference
* Multiline support
* Noise reduction
* Adaptive silence detection
* Mute Sound
* Support of Virtual Private Network (VPN)
* G.726 (16k 24k 32k 40k)
* Speex (Narrow, Wide)
* RFC4733 DTMF tones
SIP, VoIP, SDK, VoiceMail, new, activeX, conference, audio, components, DLL, library, Lib, Dll, softphone, ABTO
Automatic discovering available network interfaces and selecting better to reach registrar server.
Manual selection of network interface for RTP data exchange.
| Freeware alternatives ABTO SIP SDK 3.0.12|
| Free Download ABTO SIP SDK 3.0.12 from VoIPSipSDK.com|