EA Disclaimer, S/MIME for Exchange Server and IIS SMTP Service 126.96.36.199
( View screenshot )
|With this tool, your IIS SMTP Service and Exchange Server will be enabled to add disclaimer, digital signature and provide email encryption to outgoing emails from specified sender(s) or domain(s).|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Author||Adminsystem Development Team||
click for full size
More author software:
- ANSMTP SMTP Component 188.8.131.52 Powerful, easy- to-use and full-featured SMTP email component enables your ASP, VB, VBA, VC++, C#, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET or other COM environment applications to send rich TEXT/HTML email based on SMTP/ESMTP protocol. Support IPv6.
- EAGetMail POP3 & IMAP4 .NET Component 3.1 EAGetMail enables your C#, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET or other .NET framework applications to parse and receive email based on POP3/IMAP4 protocol. Many advanced features are supported including TNEF parser (winmail.dat) and S/MIME.
|Show all author software|
In recent years, many regulations about email for commercial communication have came into force in varies countries. For example, Germany has laws requiring companies to disclose their company name, registration number, place of registration etc. in e-mail signatures. Ireland's Director of Corporate Enforcement requires all limited companies operating websites to disclose such information in their emails. The UK's ECommerce Regulations require this information in all emails from limited companies as well. While criticized by some as overly bureaucratic, these regulations only extend existing laws for (paper) business correspondence to email. Any infringement to these regulations will result in lawsuits.
Even if your country has no similar regulation, it is still worth to append an email disclaimer in every email as in some situations it may protect you from liability in a court of law.
Implementation of Disclaimer or email digital signature can be done on client side. A simple way is to ask your employee to have disclaimer/digital signature set in their email clients. However, this method is lack of flexibility and there is no way for company to verify if disclaimer is added and its content is correct.
With EA Disclaimer, S/MIME tool, instead of end user, server administrator sets disclaimer, digital signature for each user on server side. This greatly adds fexiblitiy and controllability to your company. Moreover, thanks to digital signature function of the tools, outgoing emails will be avoided to be moved to Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo mail junk folder.
New features introduced in this version:
1) Embed image in html disclaimer.
2) Insert multiple disclaimers based on sender and recipient.
3) Personalize disclaimer by utilizing Active Directory user contact variables.
4) Insert disclaimer to replied email body smartly instead of appending disclaimer at the end of email body.
disclaimer, digital signiture, IIS SMTP Service, SMIME, Exchange Server, SMTP Server, SMTP Service, yahoo, gmail, hotmail, junk folder, spam folder, anti-phishing
IIS SMTP Service or MSEx 2000/2003/2007(SP1 rollup 9 or SP2)/2010 installed
Improved Disclaimer Manager compatibility with IE9
| Freeware alternatives EA Disclaimer, S/MIME for Exchange Server and IIS SMTP Service 184.108.40.206|
| Free Download EA Disclaimer, S/MIME for Exchange Server and IIS SMTP Service 220.127.116.11 from emailarchitect.net|