Byzantine Circular Chess 2.1
( View screenshot )
|Byzantine Circular Chess is a computer game that develops human intellect with a new approach to a traditional chess game. Play circular chess against computer or your friend, find new chess strategies or make it your advanced chess tactics trainer.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Hexagonal Chess 2.0 Hexagonal Chess is a computer game that develops human intellect with a new approach to a traditional chess game. Play hexagonal chess, checkers, nard or backgammon against computer or friend, find new chess strategies or make it your chess trainer.
|Show all author software|
Byzantine Circular Chess is a computer chess game. The program actively develops human intellect with a new approach to a traditional chess game. Users can play circular chess against computer or a friend, find new chess strategies or make it the advanced chess tactics trainer. Packed with features this Circular Chess software also contains 5 additional games played on circular chess board: Giveaway Chess, Draughts (Checkers), Giveaway Draughts, Corners and Squares.
Originally created in Persia as early as 10th century AD Byzantine Circular Chess is now recreated in a computer training program.
This chess software is designed to meet the requirements of both amateur and advanced chess fans - the skill level can be adjusted so that everyone can find an adequate chess partner.
The main features of the chess computer game are:
- play against a computer or a friend
- start playing from any postition you like
- rotate board
- save and load your games at any moment
- logbook feature records all moves
- stepback to any previous move in the game history
- computer makes typical human mistakes
- powerful engine that can be adjusted to your skill
- five additional games (including draughts, checkers, corners and squares) to play on the circular board
checkers, chess free games, chess strategies, chess, halma, how to play chess, develop intellect, computer chess, circular checkers, giveaway chess, draughts, computer game, play chess against computer, circular chess
no special requirements
computer makes typical human mistakes, logbook feature records all moves, possibility to step back to any previous move in the game history, enhanced ELO-level, giveaway chess mode in addition to previously implemented giveaway draughts (giveaway checkers), start playing game from any position
| Freeware alternatives Byzantine Circular Chess 2.1|
| Free Download Byzantine Circular Chess 2.1 from download.drivemind.com|